Friends often ask me to suggest some good books on China, particularly during summer. So here, at the mid-point of the summer, I’ll point people to a good list provided by Project Pengyou. Enjoy your summer reading!
Buy the book
- Hooray! Beijing air is less deadly! It's only *mostly* deadly. goo.gl/zSBFR9 11 hours ago
- Cornell’s Chocolate Milk Fills Refueling Gap , via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/04/19/spo… 2 days ago
- I'm digging this- an education podcast with a "moment of Zinn" at the end of each episode bustedpencils.com @davidsirota @Edu_Historian 1 week ago
- RT @Edu_Historian: Here's a laugher: Go to Google Scholar and search the term "proxy for school quality" ...and see what gets used. 1 week ago
- How the @nytimes is evading censorship in China. goo.gl/lGQ0dj 1 week ago