Friends often ask me to suggest some good books on China, particularly during summer. So here, at the mid-point of the summer, I’ll point people to a good list provided by Project Pengyou. Enjoy your summer reading!
Buy the book
- RIP Chocolate Thunder goo.gl/aF2R3h 1 day ago
- The complexity of Tianjin. Fantastic deep dive into the #TianjinBlast by @stinton goo.gl/amyAuX 1 week ago
- If it's not massive explosions in Tianjin or devalued currency, it's sword attacks in Sanlitun goo.gl/bLnaDw 2 weeks ago
- @Edu_Historian Were you interviewed for this? And is there an MFS follow up story? goo.gl/GWm04e 1 month ago
- @MIKExMAC new wilco album works well on NYC streets as well as Norwegian icebergs. I hear Aimee Mann. 1 month ago