On February 25, I’ll be headlining an event organized by the Cornell Club here in NYC. Should be some good food and a lot of laughs. One thing we will definitely debate: why didn’t Cornell recruit Jeremy Lin?
Buy the book
- RT @Edu_Historian: "generations from now...the best education will [still] be delivered through decidedly low-tech relationships": http://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @chinadailyshow: Survey: 86% of Chinese filmgoers assume ‘50 Shades of Grey’ is a banned documentary about pollution http://t.co/niQ1g57… 3 weeks ago
- Pollution in Beijing, season by season. http://t.co/3Vp4kq53a5 3 weeks ago
- Parable of the Polygons. ncase.me/polygons/ Great teaching tool on power of slight bias to lead to total segretation. I'm a traingle. 3 weeks ago
- What is everyone in Beijing talking about right now? A documentary about our deadly air, water, and food. goo.gl/D7EJO4 3 weeks ago