On February 25, I’ll be headlining an event organized by the Cornell Club here in NYC. Should be some good food and a lot of laughs. One thing we will definitely debate: why didn’t Cornell recruit Jeremy Lin?
Buy the book
- Hooray! Beijing air is less deadly! It's only *mostly* deadly. goo.gl/zSBFR9 1 week ago
- Cornell’s Chocolate Milk Fills Refueling Gap , via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/04/19/spo… 1 week ago
- I'm digging this- an education podcast with a "moment of Zinn" at the end of each episode bustedpencils.com @davidsirota @Edu_Historian 2 weeks ago
- RT @Edu_Historian: Here's a laugher: Go to Google Scholar and search the term "proxy for school quality" ...and see what gets used. 2 weeks ago
- How the @nytimes is evading censorship in China. goo.gl/lGQ0dj 2 weeks ago