I’ll be at Uncle Mike’s in Tribeca this Friday night, catching my buddy Alan Paul and his band. Alan, of course, made a huge splash in China a few years ago when he brought them a taste of American blues music with a group he formed (Woodie Alan, named the Beijing Band of the Year). It’s all recounted in his heartfelt memoir, Big in China. Check out the book, and come out for a night of great music!
Buy the book
- Iggy twists the knife. . . OKC was better. goo.gl/J7pQPH 1 year ago
- @gabriellevy1 The Mind is less puzzling in Chinese goo.gl/Xs5Qe7 1 year ago
- @gabriellevy1 When they had Iggy in the lineup, they had a top 5 defender at three positions. 1 year ago
- KD to the Warriors? They no longer have a lineup of death. They have an extinction event. goo.gl/f2KBPx 1 year ago
- @edu_historian American education is not broken. goo.gl/cSSkpw But believing it is moves us here: goo.gl/23DG 1 year ago