Nice review from the J-Post.
Buy the book
- The Silk Road of censorship goo.gl/Z8eSDy 1 week ago
- The best @newyorker stories to read on education (while New Yorker is free on line) goo.gl/hplDta 2 weeks ago
- @MIKExMAC Niels Bohr: "the entity measured cannot be divorced from the measuring instrument." Not sure what that means, but it seems related 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @MIKExMAC "[grades are] not strong predictors of success... student engagement and hope [are] much better." goo.gl/qtEyrn 2 weeks ago
- Worthwhile statement of the obvious: "standardized tests are designed to have students come up with the same answers" goo.gl/qtEyrn 2 weeks ago